(443) 651-2588
In the Press Latest News Home / In the Press

MOUNTAIN PEAK MARKETING: GIVING BACK TO TOWSON

April has finally arrived, bringing with it a chance for businesses to reflect, re-evaluate, and set the goals necessary for a successful second quarter. The management team at Mountain Peak Marketing takes a moment to reflect on their accomplishments this year to ensure their quarterly goals are aligned with their annual goal of monthly community involvement. The Towson firm kicked off the year by putting together a toy drive for the Toys for Tots charity. For over six decades, the charity has made its mission to collect and distribute toys to children from low-income families, who otherwise wouldn’t be seeing gifts at Christmas time. The Mountain Peak team donated toys to over twenty children in the community. “It was great to see 100% participation from our team. I think I speak for all of us when I say if we made just one kid smile with our donations, the drive was a huge success!” -- Director of Operations, William Johnson

Each year in Maryland, more than 50,000 people experience homelessness, many of which will have their situations worsened by things like poor health. In the month following the toy drive, the men and women of Mountain Peak felt compelled to play a more active role in these statistics. The firm continued their philanthropic efforts with a clothing drive to take steps toward assisting the less fortunate facing the colder February weather. Mountain Peak Marketing started this Spring by teaming up with Move for Hunger to provide meals for their neighbors in need. The local charity organizes hundreds of food drives each year and has collected nearly 13 million pounds of food since its start in 2009. “Being from Baltimore, I feel like giving back to the community is a number one priority for us. Last year we fed over 100 people, this year our goal was to reach over 250 people and the team is so excited about getting a chance to make that happen for this city.” -- Director of Operations, Alex Amos

Since opening their doors in Towson, Mountain Peak’s managing partners have been both vocal and proactive in their vision of playing a more influential role in their community. The marketing firm looks now to use the past quarter as a guide in planning how they can continue to turn words into action and make a difference on a larger scale.

For more information about Move for Hunger and ways you can donate visit their website at www.moveforhunger.org/p>

To learn more about Mountain Peak Marketing’s community involvement or how to join the team, please visit their website at: www.mountainpeakmarketing.net

Currently Accepting Applications!

Experience is not required but is valued.
If you are interested in joining our team, apply today!

© 2017 Mountain Peak Marketing